With IPT PowerTech, you have the opportunity to be involved in diverse projects and work with experts in different fields. We are a company that values challenge, creativity, and professional passion. Our exciting career opportunities across our operations put you at the forefront of development.
Joining our team, you can always go further. We are committed to provide a dynamic environment that leverages skills and talents, and nurtures involvement and collaboration, all to build rewarding careers that turns your every potential into a real impact on the industry.
- Responsible for managing overall personnel, performance, and discipline of the assigned teams.
- Provide direction, support & supervision to the assigned team & ensure resolution to their daily problems
- Provide Coaching and counseling to his/her team members through data scrubbing and analysis.
- Identify Teams Training needs & organize refresher training sessions, periodic one o ones & career progression discussions for continuous improvement and employee development.
- Conduct confirmations and yearly appraisals for his/her respective alignment.
- Share daily/weekly/monthly reports with the team. Review & analyze team data as he/she would be held responsible/accountable for assigned teams and their productivity
- Deliver desired SLAs and meet/over achieve performance expectations as per defined scorecards
- Share regular process updates with the team members and drive the assigned team to deliver as expected and follow directions
- Manage the shift/queue as Duty Manager and monitor queue to provide desired productivity and effective call handling
- Maintain process quality and compliance guidelines, participate in regular call calibration sessions with quality and training teams and ensure the assigned team delivers the desired quality results & provides excellent customer experience to the client/customer.
- Participate in hiring and provide capacity planning/hiring feedback and forecasting
- Implement and act in accordance with the organizations information security policy
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification destruction or interference
- Monitor and report any change in the behavioral pattern of the direct Report that may lead to a security risk
- Make the direct report aware of the information security policy and updates
- Report breach of security events or other security risks to the organization
- The employee is also expected to play a pivotal role to help institutionalize Quality & Control across the Organization, constantly seeking, sharing & implementing best practices
- Keep a vigilant eye that right talent is hired as per process requirements.